Thread: Duck Boards from the Blasted Tower set released seperately for sale

Duck Boards from the Blasted Tower set released seperately for sale

I'm looking to replace the flag stones (for the second floor sections) on my Brokenbridge/Daldoor ruins with a wooden floor. Looking around the possibilities seem to be to hack up some palisade walls OR try using the duck boards from the Blasted Tower (this is looking the more likely option). Is there any chance these could be released as a separate purchase (they could also be used as...well Duck Boards on the ground to mark a path in a marsh area).

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-pho...-image76711126

Have you looked at “Norse Boarden Trackways” or “Sunken Broadwalks”? They are both around 5. I’ve considered them for kit bashing wooden floors. Both are good.

Kickstarter Backer
    That bog walkway is interesting looking. You could probably poodlefake some with coffee stirrers though.

Quote Originally Posted by SableFox View Post
    Have you looked at “Norse Boarden Trackways” or “Sunken Broadwalks”? They are both around 5. I’ve considered them for kit bashing wooden floors. Both are good.
    Yup the Trackways are too wide though (I'm looking at about 25mm or an inch for what I'm intending to do. I do know tho, if those duck boards were released separately I'm looking at getting about 5 packs (if they are the same as the blasted tower)….so it all could prove rather expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Klingsor View Post
    That bog walkway is interesting looking. You could probably poodlefake some with coffee stirrers though.
    Could do, but I'm basically lazy and prefer the look of the duck boards (also want to do them as ground based duck boards as well at the floor replacements). As duckboards I can see them also being used for Frostgrave (and the jungle Frostgrave whatever that's called) as well as FB. Just to use as a way of denoting a stable path in skirmish games (there's a famous story about an single Anglo-Saxon man holding off many soldiers on such a path (as the enemies couldn't flank him due to the marsh), wish I could remember the name). Got an intention of recreating it in a scenario.....